Find your next opportunity.
Anaplan Solutions Architect
Remote Raleigh, NC 27617 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Anaplan Solutions Architect. This position is entirely remote. This is a 6-month contract.
- Translates Business (Function and Business Unit) Strategy into Solutions Architecture
- Understands broader business drivers, business models and business capabilities (current and future state) and determines corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements to drive the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Has proficiency in solution design for the Squad / Pillar they are assigned to
- Understands company enterprise architecture principles and applies them to the solution design in the particular business area. Escalates conflicts as appropriate to the Design Architecture team.
- Translates business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives and documents all solution architecture design and analysis work. This includes documenting them in company enterprise architecture tool (Planview CTM)
- Analyzes the release specific functional enhancements bi-annually, educates peer group on new software features and functions, establishes fit of evolving business needs to the out of box functionality ahead of business need. Documents key relevant release enhancements and shares with the business stakeholders.
- Provides deliverables like reference models, conceptual functional capability designs relating to business needs and later solution designs to help the architecture review board (ARB) or Design Architecture Team (DAT), assessing impact of new and ongoing technology investment on the business and IT.
- Acts as a consultant on a core technologies, platforms, and vendor offerings to drive targeted business outcomes.
- Leads Solutions Design and Analysis
- Provides subject matter expertise in evaluation, design, and analysis for the implementation of a solutions architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities, value-streams, business requirements and enterprise standards.
- Creates architectural designs to guide and contextualize solution development across products, services, projects, and systems (including applications, technologies, processes and information).
- Creates reference architectures focused on detailed design principles, decision points, detailed APIs and integration architecture, major systems and dependencies between business and IT.
- Analyzes the business-IT environment (run, grow and transform the business) to detect critical deficiencies, legacy, and technical debt, and recommends solutions for improvement (systems of record, insight, differentiation, and innovation).
- Orchestrates Solutions Delivery
- Develops future oriented architecture through solution design and enhancement while upholding adherence to standards.
- Enables future-state architecture vision by designing in a modular and flexible way through core building blocks that make up the technical solution
- Evaluates and facilitates selection of software products as well as support and implementation services.
- Supports service managers in EOL (end of life) product decisions to maintain, refresh or retire products, services, or systems (including applications, technologies, processes, and information).
- Writes technical features in collaboration with other technical resources and acts as technical product owner for features that are not owned by the business team
- Identifies the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures, or culture) and financial impact of the solutions architecture.
- Facilitates and collaborates to Deliver Business Outcomes
- Skilled at building and maintaining close relationships with the business and collaborating in a team environment
- Works closely with the program management office (PMO) or project management office to ensure the execution of plans corresponds with what is being promised throughout the project or solution lifecycle.
- Works closely with the product owners and product managers to ensure a robust architectural runway that can support future business requirements throughout the product lifecycle.
- Provides support to system architects to ensure the project or product is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Consults with application and infrastructure development projects and products to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the solution architecture.
- Actively participates and contributes to Architecture community of practice (ACoP), guiding and helping agile teams, product owners, and application architects to align with the overall enterprise architecture governance and assurance.
- Anaplan modeling skills: The technical integrator must have experience in building models in Anaplan, including creating lists, modules, dashboards, and reports.
- Integration experience: The technical integrator must have experience integrating Anaplan with other systems, such as ERP systems (SAP, Oracle), CRM systems (Salesforce) and data warehouses using MuleSoft. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of RESTful API design principles and related technologies such as JSON, XML, SOAP, and certificates management as well as experience with API development and integration tools such as Postman, Swagger, and SOAP UI.
- Data modeling experience: The technical integrator must have experience designing data models and working with data mapping tools to transfer data between systems.
- Business acumen: The technical integrator must have a good understanding of business processes and requirements and be able to translate them into technical solutions.
- Strong communication skills: The technical integrator must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Project management skills: The technical integrator must be able to manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: The technical integrator must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues in Anaplan models and integrations.
- Anaplan certification: A certification in Anaplan, such as the Anaplan Certified Model Builder or Anaplan Certified Solution Architect, is preferred.
- Continuous learning: The technical integrator must be willing to continuously learn and stay up-to-date with the latest Anaplan updates and industry trends.
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $180-190 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.