Find your next opportunity.
MS Power Platform COE Developer
3205 Freedom Drive, Suite 107 Charlotte, NC 28208 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Power Platform Developer. This position is located in Charlotte, NC. This is a permanent hybrid opportunity with our client.
- Provide guidance and sharing best practices regarding Power Platform (Power Apps – with focus on Model -Driven Apps, Power Automate, etc.) development
- Develop, design, and implement automated application built upon Microsoft Power Platform
- Design, code, test, deploy, maintain, enhance, and support software systems
- Use Microsoft Power Platform CoE toolkit to set up standards, consistency, and governance
- Produce design and other technical documentation
- Experience: three years of programming experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Enterprise application development in C#
- Experience with iterative and test-driven development practice
- Experience with source code control (GIT/TFS) and software configuration management tools
- Experience with relational database (SQL Server) design and development
- Experience with JS libraries, HTML5, and CSS
- Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using source code control, automated testing, and build automation
- Advanced proficiency in current version of Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Service
- Experience with SQL Server Management Studio
Job Requisition # 36566
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $96k-110k / yr.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.