Find your next opportunity.
2340 US Highway 301 N Dunn, NC 28334 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Accountant in Dunn, NC. This is a fulltime permanent opportunity with our client.
Job Overview: #LI-LB1
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Prepare monthly general journal entries.
- Analyze and prepare monthly accruals.
- Record daily cash transactions in the general ledger.
- Initiate on-line ACH payments.
- Administrative duties for Concur expense reporting system.
- Prepare selected monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Maintain and update the fixed asset accounting system.
- Calculate and post monthly fixed asset depreciation.
- Control on-line state sales tax filings.
- Assist in the preparation and gather of documents for external auditors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of general ledger accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Possess a working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize a heavy workload.
- Strong written and oral comprehension
Job Requisition #36765
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $50,000 - $60,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.