Find your next opportunity.
Advanced Cyber Security Researcher
13350 US Hwy 19 N Clearwater, FL 33764 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking an Advanced Cyber Security Researcher.
This position is located in Clearwater, FL. (Hybrid)
This is a F/T Permanent job assignment with our client.
Salary Range: $105K - $150K + Full Benefit Package
Collaborate as an Individual Contributor with the Product Security Assurance Team.
Deliver Security / Penetration Testing across our client's products, solutions and services.
Assist in the development of modular, repeatable, effective Security Testing processes.
Partner with Tools and Technology Team to select, implement, develop, and automate testing with appropriate tools.
Work with cross functional teams to develop remediation suggestions.
Report product security observations using our clients standardized reporting structure.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years demonstrated experience in penetration testing, red teaming or offensive operations.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Exposure to security testing within the appropriate domain
- Understanding of application protocols, development, and common attack vectors.
- Good cybersecurity capabilities and strong software engineering skills
- Experience with pen test tools and frameworks such as: Burp Suite, IDA Pro, Ghidra, Kali, OWASP, Metasploit.
- Scripting experience in Python, PowerShell and Bash preferred.
- Basic understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
- Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Relevant Cyber Security certifications: CEH, OSCP, GPEN
- Experience and knowledge of penetration testing methodologies and tools
Job Requisition # 36735
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.