Find your next opportunity.
Business Analyst (PowerBI)
1200 Smith Street Two Allen Center Houston, TX 77002 US
Are you an experienced Business Analyst (PowerBI)? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Business Analyst (PowerBI) in Houston, TX. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with the possibility for extension with our client.
- This BI professional should be highly analytical, and detail oriented with extracting HR data.
- This professional will extract data from SuccessFactors and be able to quantify/analyze it and make sense of it to capture and deliver quality information for the HR team.
- The data is all talent acquisition and recruiting data i.e. (HR Data, hire date, relocation, number of candidates, short-listed, etc.). Our client employs over 66,000 people so the quantity of onboarding, screening, selection, interview process, etc. can be massive.
- They want to utilize this data to streamline their current processes as they are implementing SuccessFactors and going live with it soon.
- 3-7 yrs of experience, an understanding of HR data.
- This person should have Power BI dashboard experience and be able to create complex queries used to extract data from their database to generate production and analysis reports.
- Someone who is analytical, can pull the data but also make sense of the data.
- Data Analysis and very Technical Savvy.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with SuccessFactors but if they don’t the client is willing to train on this piece as long as they have generated BI solutions utilizing SQL, SSRS and other Power BI dashboards to quantify and capture data for analysis.
- Someone that can work with a BI Dashboard, Power BI, analytics.
- SQL database experience. Good with data analysis
- Good w/ data modeling, Tableau, Power BI
- Database extraction experience
- Need to have automation and manual testing experience.
- They ask questions about data Modeling.
- Someone that is able to analyze data and make sense of it, like story telling.
- Need to have excellent communication skills.
- Need to be a liaison between IT and HR (the Business).
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in oil and gas industry
- Experience extracting HR data
- Experience with SuccessFactors
Job Requisition #37124
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $47.25 - $52.25 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.