Find your next opportunity.
Business Analyst II
5846 Crossings Blvd Antioch, TN 37013 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Business Analyst to work with a team located in Antioch, TN. This is a 6-month contract opportunity.
This is a hybrid opportunity with a required 2 days per week in office.
Job Overview: #LI-LB1
The Business Analyst serves as the liaison between the customer community and the software development team via clearly documented functional, system and process requirements. Works with clients to obtain requirements through interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, workflow analysis and use cases. Evaluates the information from those multiple sources to develop an understanding of the clients business requests and needs and translates them into application and operational requirements. Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to lead a project or group.
- Act as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and the enhancement of existing systems.
- Identify and analyze business needs, gather requirements, and define scope and objectives.
- Make recommendations for solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Research business requirements and document the relationships between the components of the application system (i.e., end users, business processes, data, applications, and devices).
- Translate business requirements into application requirements.
- Prepare communications and make presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Ability to utilize complex computer operations (intermediate/advanced programming, relational databases, and operating systems) and advanced features of software packages.
- Frequently communicates complex information and interacts with management. Can present, resolve, and address delicate situations. Can motivate and persuade others.
- Decisions impact the management and operations within a department. May contribute to business and operational decisions that affect the department.
- Problems are varied and complex, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation. Problems are solved using knowledge and skills, general precedents, and practices.
- Provides and sets goals and priorities for functional areas. May make recommendations for department policies, practices, and programs. Makes decisions for and/or resolves problems for others.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously including task delegation, project oversight, and resource allocation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Job Requisition # 37116
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $33.00 - $38.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.