Find your next opportunity.
401 Harrison Oaks Blvd Cary, NC 27513 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Business Analyst to work with a team located in Cary, NC. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
Our Client is currently hiring a Business Analyst, reporting to the Senior Vice President of Solutions Delivery. The Business Analyst will develop detailed requirements, traceability Matrix and user stories for solutions primarily Software Solutions and including wireless communications and electricity meters. The Business Analyst will be expected to work closely with our Client’s Project management, engineering, and operations teams.
- Analyze client requirements and ensure that they are tracked in JIRA/Confluence with the right level of detail,
- Interact with customer and internal technical resources to resolve blockers for the engineering team,
- Take responsibility of actions and collaborate with the relevant resources to resolve them in a timely manner,
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings and all other Scrum ceremonies,
- Translate requirements to user stories with acceptance criteria,
- Ensure that a requirements traceability matrix is maintained and agreed between parties.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent experience, MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience in capturing, developing and communicating requirements in an agile development environment for hardware and software solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience of business Analysis in a Utilities or Telco environment
- Proven experience of leading Requirements definition in 3+ customer facing projects
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas, Networking, Smart Metering, Water, Street lighting or Headend Software Systems
- Demonstrable experience working with distributed teams in both a near shore/off-shore model.
- Software Engineering background preferred.
- Ability to analyze complex documents and extract functional and non-functional requirements.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with customers and peers in engineering, manufacturing, and marketing.
- Experience writing user stories following TDD and BDD format.
- Ability to work closely with both technical and not technical people.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to analyse complex documents and extract functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks.
- Agile Certification (CSPO or similar)
- Business Analysis certification
- Experience working in both waterfall and agile projects
- Knowledge of the utilities market and smart metering specifically
- Experience working in large scale and complex programmes.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
Job Requisition #
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $90,000 - $95,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.