Find your next opportunity.
Business Analyst Professional II
410 S Wilmington St Raleigh, NC 27601 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Business Analyst Professional II located in Raleigh, NC. This is a 12-month contract opportunity.
This is a remote opportunity and may require some travel for meetings.
Analyzes company functions, processes, and activities to improve computer-based business applications for the most effective use of money, materials, equipment, and people.
- Utilizes available computer systems resources and personnel to carry out analysis to support management's quest for performance improvement.
- Recommends alternative solutions to management as to courses of action that best meet the organization's goals.
- Reviews and analyzes information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes, and procedures. Determines most useful business solutions for the company.
- Performs duties concerned with the design and improvement of computer-based business systems
- Works closely with senior managers to identify and solve a variety of computer-based business system problems.
- Analyzes requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing business systems.
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures and identify problems.
- Solicits from management symptoms of problem, formally defines the problem, breaks problem into component parts, and gathers information about each of these parts from a variety of sources. Selects the most appropriate analytical technique.
- Utilizes several study techniques including simulation, linear and nonlinear programming, dynamic programming, queuing and other stochastic-process models, Markov decision processes, econometric methods, data envelopment analysis, neural networks, expert systems, decision analysis, and the analytic hierarchy process. Writes description of business needs, business program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer-based business systems.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system. Studies existing computer-based business systems to evaluate effectiveness, and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required
- 3 - 6 years of experience
Job Requisition # 37779
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $32.96 - $37.96 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.