Find your next opportunity.
Business Analyst Professional III
525 S Tryon St Charlotte, NC 28202 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Business Analyst Professional III in Charlotte, NC. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with the possibility of extension with our client.
This job is a hybrid opportunity with at least 3 days in office per week.
Primavera P6 Scheduling Experience
- 6-9 years experience
- Experience with PowerBI experience
- Experience with Sharepoint workflow experience
Analyzes company functions, processes, and activities to improve computer-based business applications for the most effective use of money, materials, equipment, and people.
- This position will primarily focus on providing the entire Protection and Control (P&C) Engineering team support to successfully meet our KPI milestones by:
- Generating RFS’ (Request for Service) for capital work after resource assignments are made by pulling together scopes and supporting documentation needed for Wood Mackenzie (WM) bid events.
- Facilitating WM events and present outcomes for awards to be made by unit managers.
- Lead KPI data collection meetings with team members to provide a monthly status report on KPI adherence to be presented to the unit manager.
- Correlating Monthly KPI Baseline Due Dates for all P&C Engineering team deliverables with construction sequencing/schedules to provide advanced notification of construction shifts/move in to identify issues where P6 schedules and construction do not align.
- Tracking Rebaseline (RBL) requests for all disciplines and provide monthly updates where Baseline (BL) issues are not resolved.
- Determining and sharing status of predecessor activities with all parties.
- Utilizes available computer systems resources and personnel to carry out analysis to support management's quest for performance improvement.
- Reviews and analyzes information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Determines most useful business solutions for the company.
- Recommends alternative solutions to management as to courses of action that best meet the organization's goals.
- Performs duties concerned with the design and improvement of computer-based business systems.
- Works closely with senior managers to identify and solve a variety of computer-based business system problems.
- Analyzes requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing business systems.
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures and identify problems.
- Solicits from management symptoms of problem, formally defines the problem, breaks problem into component parts, and gathers information about each of these parts from a variety of sources.
- Selects the most appropriate analytical technique.
- Utilizes several study techniques including simulation, linear and nonlinear programming, dynamic programming, queuing and other stochastic-process models, Markov decision processes, econometric methods, data envelopment analysis, neural networks, expert systems, decision analysis, and the analytic hierarchy process.
- Writes description of business needs, business program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer-based business systems.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
- Studies existing computer-based business systems to evaluate effectiveness, and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
Job Requisition #37620
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $35.85 - $40.85 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.