Find your next opportunity.
Business Systems Analyst 5 - Non MS Products
Remote Redmond, WA 98052 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Business Systems Analyst V. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with the possibility extend with our client.
This position is a remote opportunity.
The main function of a Business Systems Analyst - Non MS Products is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Gathers requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
- 10+ years of related experience.
- 1-year Previous MSFT experience.
- Strong data analytics skills
- Excel and PowerPoint skills – data visualization experience
- Basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage
- Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
- Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree.
Job Requisition # 38078
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $84.36 - $89.36 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.