Find your next opportunity.
7900 National Service Rd Winston Salem, NC 27127 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Change Manager located in Greensboro, NC. This is a 9-month onsite contract opportunity with the possibility for extension.
Supplier will support change management activities in the following areas:
- Business readiness
- Communication and engagement
- Promote end user engagement and facilitate change from the ground-up.
- Prepare the business to adopt change.
- Review influential and impacted stakeholders (internal and external).
- Revise change impact analysis to update the degree of impact the program will have on the organization. The assessment will inform updates to the engagement/readiness actions for the identified impacted groups.
- Conduct a business readiness assessment so the impacted end users are ready at go-live and understand their new role and what they need to stop/start/maintain.
- Activate change network and define roles, responsibilities, scope, and purpose for the change network.
- Establish feedback loops to help manage course of action.
- Updates to existing:
- Stakeholder analysis
- Change impact assessment
- Business readiness Assessment
- Change network activation
- Communication and Engagement Proactively, build an understanding for the change ahead, create awareness and a mindset that new ways of working are needed.
- Define key narratives and messages related to the vision, changes, path forward for the implementation and go-live expectations. Also, a focus on communication of specific activities and deadlines.
- Assess the communication and stakeholder engagement plan that defines the approach and is built upon the understanding of personas, change impacts, operating model, technology, and business processes.
- Develop targeted end-user communications about what is happening and how it impacts them and their role.
- Updates to existing communication and stakeholder engagement plan
- Outline Key Messages and materials for change network.
- Learning Training helps users to be equipped and prepared to adopt the new technology, processes, and ways of working. This will be performed in collaboration with the rollout team.
- Assess learning approach for the organization that informs the Learning and Training Plan.
- Experience with MS Dynamics.
- Call center experience
- Previous automotive experience
- Prefer certification in change mgmt methodology like ADKAR or PROSCi.
Job Requisition # 37781
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $50.00 - $54.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.