Find your next opportunity.
Civil Engineer (PE) - Land Development
1626 Cole Blvd Suite 125 Lakewood, CO 80401 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Civil Engineer (PE) – Land Development in Denver, CO. This is a fulltime permanent opportunity with our client.
As a Civil Engineer, you will manage the project team in the design development of various commercial and residential projects. This includes site planning, utility design, grading design, drainage analysis and various design calculations throughout the project. We work on various projects both locally and nationally to offer a wide range of land development design.
- Manage and point of contact for various land development projects, both local and national.
- Oversee conceptual site plans as a part of the feasibility and due-diligence project phases.
- Develop Utility & Drainage design and reports per local jurisdictional requirements.
- Review material submittals and support RFI responses during the construction phases.
- Manage project team and provide mentorship to junior engineers.
- Overall understanding of civil engineering concepts and ability to effectively communicate ideas to others.
- Thorough understanding of task assignment and schedule, budgeting, and efficient use of time and resources.
- Ability to check the work of others for accuracy and completeness.
- General understanding of all phases of project document production and the relationship between drawings and specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering Required
- PE license Required
- 6+ years of experience in civil engineering or land development Required
- Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil3D
- Basic knowledge of Stormwater Modeling
- Experience in directing junior staff in execution of project deliverables
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Scheduling software
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to situational changes
- Ability to mentor junior staff
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $100,000 - $120,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.