Find your next opportunity.
Civil Engineer PE/PM
520 Stacy Court, Unit B Lafayette, CO 80026 US
Are you an Licensed PE Civil Engineer? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Civil Project Engineer (CO licensed PE) to work in their Lafayette, Colorado office. This is a full-time permanent position with our client working a Hybrid schedule (T/Th On Site & M/W/F REMOTE).
The project engineer will act as a coordinating figure, dealing with stakeholders across all areas of the project. they will interpret the needs, expectations, and limitations of each and bring them together to achieve successful project delivery. These projects will be heavily focused on Land Development, Municipal, Drainage
- Interpretation of the desired outcome into a detailed plan that can be implemented by a project team
- Planning and forecasting of the project
- Acquisition of appropriate staff, materials, and equipment
- Liaising with contractors, suppliers, and internal company stakeholders
- Keeping the project on schedule
- Keeping the project on budget
- People management of the project team
- Ongoing reporting of the project progress
- Ensuring that all aspects of the project proceed while adhering to internal company Sops as well as external regulations and laws – this includes maintenance of project documentation
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise on a project – finding efficient and effective solutions
- Commissioning and qualification responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) licensure in CO
- Civil 3D
- HEC-RAS/HMS = Desired
Job Requisition #35747
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $110,000 - $135,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
General Description of Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401(K) and other supplemental coverage.