Find your next opportunity.
100 Market Street Suite 200 Chapel Hill, NC 27516 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Data Analyst located in Chapel Hill, NC. This is a 11-month contract opportunity. This is a hybrid position.
Looking for a data analyst/statistician at or above the master’s degree level, to work in a collaborative team of investigators and perform statistical analyses to gain new discoveries to help trauma survivors. The primary focus of the position will be to assist with analyses of diverse longitudinal data collected. Study participants were followed longitudinally for one year, beginning in the hours after trauma, using sophisticated adaptive sampling methods and state-of-the-art battery of self-report, neurocognitive, physiologic, digital phenotype, psychosocial, neuroimaging, and genomic markers. In addition to analyses of these data, the statistician will also analyze data from longitudinal data collected as part of many other past and current R01 studies going on in the institute, as well as the analysis of clinical trial data.
- Develop scripts/code as necessary to streamline/optimize analyses
- Writing analytics methods for peer-reviewed publications, and summarizing analysis results for stakeholders and stakeholder meetings
- Assist with analyses of diverse longitudinal
- Maintaining meta-data regarding databases and work performed
- Developing analysis plans in collaboration with members of the research team
- Relevant post-Baccalaureate degree required (or foreign degree equivalent); for candidates demonstrating comparable independent research productivity, will accept a relevant Bachelor’s degree (or foreign degree equivalent) and 3 or more years of relevant experience in substitution. May require terminal degree and licensure.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ideal candidates would have experience with Mplus or R software packages; and the ability to collaborate effectively in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Prior experience performing structural equation modeling is preferred, as is experience in clinical or epidemiological research.
Job Requisition #37724
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $37.75 - $42.75 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.