Find your next opportunity.
IT Support Engineer II - Virtual Desktop Infrastructure / Citrix (REMOTE)
Remote Raleigh, NC 27603 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Are you an IT Support Engineer experienced with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (Citrix)? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented IT/Cloud Support Engineer II (VDI / Citrix) to join their team in Raleigh, NC. This is a fulltime permanent position that may be 100% REMOTE or if local 3 days WFH. Working hours are 11:00am - 8:00pm EST. Excellent benefits, 401K (with match), unlimited PTO, and great growth path!
As the Cloud Support Engineer II, you will join a team with one of the fastest growing and leading Cloud Computing companies in the industry! Our client has a solid track record of delivering world class products and services to our customers located throughout the country and around the globe and is seen as a leader in desktop virtualization with marked success in application virtualization. The company also provides Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solutions via an enterprise “Flex Pod” cloud stack.
- Maintain and support multiple customer environments.
- Work 40+ hours a week. Update and Manage case backlog based on internal policies.
- Crisis Management - Identify any high priority issues and resolve them.
- Provide a Customer-First experience while utilizing phones and email to manage cases.
- Work cohesively with team as well as all divisions of company.
- Customer-first approach.
- Effectively engage resources inside and outside of your team to further the troubleshooting and resolution of issues which may include other technical engineers, architecture teams, account teams, or project managers.
- Deliver solutions that lead to problem resolution or mitigation with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Be able to listen to, accept, and follow direction from more senior engineers.
- Flexibility to be customer facing and travel to customer sites.
- Act as technical escalation for Networking Technologies.
- Create technical documentation. Coach / Mentor / peers and engineers.
- Deliver trainings. Review cases, identify trends, and drive problem resolutions.
- Deep dive technical problems and create full documented resolutions to issues.
- Be available for on-call & weekend shifts.
- Update cases within company SLOs.
- Ensure all activities and notes are properly documented within cases.
- Participate in interviewing potential new hires.
- Provide Feedback on process and tool improvements.
- Own Root Cause Analysis on any high priority case.
- 6+ years experience relevant experience
- 4+ years of related work experience with Citrix
- 4+ years of related work experience with Windows Server 2012 and/or newer
- Able to demonstrate extensive working knowledge with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Load Balancing Process, and Networking.
- Excellent customer service support skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to participate in on-call rotation (1 week on every 5 weeks)
- Must be able to work 11:00am - 8:00pm EST hours
Bonus points if you have:
- MSP (Managed Service Provider) or CSP (Cloud Service Provider experience)
- CCA-V Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization
- VCTA VMware Certified Technical Associate
- A+, Network+ and Server+
Job Requisition #36688
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is $70,000 - $80,000
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
General Description of Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401(K) and other supplemental coverage.
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.