Find your next opportunity.
Construction Project Controls Consultant
600 Canal Place Richmond, VA 23219 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Construction Project Controls Consultant located in Richmond VA. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with the possibility to extend with our client.
This position is an onsite opportunity.
This project will be supporting billion dollar projects, providing discovery, & writing testimonies for leadership.
- The job requires working on multiple concurrent projects to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the Project Construction organization.
- This will require supporting projects from their startup and bringing projects to closure while meeting customer expectations.
- The position will require someone who is proactive with strong organizational and interpersonal skills as interactions supporting these projects will involve matrixed, cross-functional project teams from across the company.
- The role will also support development and communication of business cases to support recommendations and monitor the progress associated with the implementation of recommended changes and support with data reporting, data access, document collaboration, regulatory support, and investor relations.
- Strong background in MS Office suite, Excel
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Paralegal experience
- C suite reporting
- Earnings guidance
- Executive level reporting
Job Requisition # 37961
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $43.39 - $48.39 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status. #LI-RL1