Find your next opportunity.
Remote Pittsburgh, PA 15106 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Experienced Consult Partners are part of the high growth Consult business and participate and lead multi-disciplinary teams on complex consulting engagements and are accountable for creating and positioning value on our client’s largest accounts and opportunities. You will have exposure to senior leaders internally and within customers.
As a Consult Partner, you will play a vital role with the industry client and account teams, building senior level relationships and driving value-based outcomes. You will have opportunities to lead small teams of practitioners on multiple projects.
- Propose, close, and deliver customized client engagements that provide valuable assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for technologies/platforms across our Consult portfolio to drive a modernization agenda
- Develop and maintain relationship with key client stakeholders; develop pipeline and originate deals with C-level clients; lead pursuit teams; lead and contribute to the proposal development and negotiation process
- Team with existing account team leadership to facilitate account planning
- Bring deep industry-centric, technical thought leadership, success stories and points of view on IT modernization
- Identify land and expand opportunities – leverage consulting entry points to drive bigger transformational programs
- Extensive experience and recent proven track record in IT Consulting or IT Management Consulting with regional or global consulting firm (Big 5 or boutiques) with delivery and business development success and growth
- Established history combining consulting, sales, and delivery; experience delivering workshops, assessments, strategies, roadmaps, designs, and deployment plans
- Demonstrated record creating & executing client transformation programs to drive strategies, optimization, and modernization
- Track record of developing and expanding client relationships with executive focus, proven ability to present strategic content and drive transformation across a broad range of stakeholders (executive, tech, etc.)
- Differentiated industry expertise (in at least one of: Consumer / Travel, Financial Services, Media/Communications / Energy, Healthcare / Life Sciences or Government) and depth across technology and IT trends, challenges, solutions, market dynamics, competition, and peer group activities
- Demonstrated ability to shape large complex, multi-competency deals across the portfolio (e.g., Cloud, Applications, Data/AI, Network & Edge, Datacenter, Security, Resiliency, and/or Digital Workplace Services)
- Experience with Statement of Work / Contract development, iteration, refinement, negotiation, and deal closure
- Development of business cases with return-on-investment analysis
- Deep experience working with hyperscalers (AWS, Azure and GCP) across large optimization, migration, and modernization solutions. Familiarity with their methods, ways to partner and cloud capabilities
- Understanding and articulation of the vision for modern engineering (e.g., agile, cloud native, DevOps) and operations (e.g., observability, automated response, SRE etc.) and ability to articulate a path toward a target operating model (people, process, and tools)
Job Requisition #37163
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $150,000 - $210,000 base salary.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.