Find your next opportunity.
Content Coordinator II
122 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10011 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Content Coordinator II. This is a 4-month contract opportunity.
This position is remote but candidates must be in New York area.
The main function of a Content Coordinator is to create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on design principles and concepts. A typical content coordinator needs to have a high level of creativity and able to communicate their ideas to both internal and external clients. The ability to be flexible to client demands, work well under pressure and multi-task are required skills.
- Plan, analyze and create visual solutions to communication problems
- Develop overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces as they relate to graphic design
- Prepare sketches or layouts to present to client
- Create charts and graphs from data given
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in social strategy
- 2+ years of experience Copywriting
- 2+ years of experience Intake Organization-- Outlook Calendar
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability
- Basic ability to utilize various forms of media, including print, electronic and film
- Basic ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design
- Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images
- Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software
- Associate's degree in design and/or certificate in graphic design required. Bachelor's degree in design or related field
- Proficient in Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Scheduling tools, Analytics tools, Microsoft Teams etc.
Job Requisition # 38268
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $22.59 - $27.59 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.