Find your next opportunity.
Cost Controls Specialist
BRADHAM BLVD AND HWY 215 Jenkinsville, SC 29065 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Cost Controls Specialist located in Jenkinsville, SC. This is a 1-year contract opportunity with possibility for extension.
Per Diem is available for qualified candidates.
The Cost Controls Specialist will serve as Digital Team Cost Controls Analyst to support Project Managers with multi-million-dollar capital projects.
- Support Project Managers with cost control needs.
- Develop, implement, and coordinate planning, estimating and cost controls for power station construction projects
- Prepare cost estimates and develop detailed power station construction project schedules.
- Develop and maintain cost plan based on approved estimates and schedules
- Monitor actual project cost and/or work status data to ensure project is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
- Prepare budgets and analyze monthly cost reports.
- Implement, evaluate, and monitor controls systems.
- Coordinate use of controls equipment and facilities. Conduct meetings with contractors and company personnel on cost control matters.
- Interface with other groups/departments to coordinate and integrate support requirements on construction schedules.
- Evaluate project field and scope changes for impact on cost and/or schedule and update project budgets.
- Develop Ad Hoc Microsoft Excel models to summarize large data sets.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of cost or budget analyst experience or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Other education – Accounting, Business, Finance, Construction management.
- 5+ Years of relevant experience
- Self?Starter and motivated to resolve questions in a timely manner.
- Proficiently performs assignments having the knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience needed to carry out all aspects of the job.
- Exercises independent judgment and decision?making in planning, organizing and conducting work assignments.
- May receive instructions and guidance on unusual or complex problems and knows when to get others involved.
- Effectively utilizes the proper resources to develop solutions and devise new approaches to problems encountered in work assignments.
- Strong attention to detail and high ethical standards.
- Ability to synthesize diverse information (technical, schedule, and cost) and exercise good
- Proficient in Excel and financial systems
- SAP, Excel, Power Query
Job Requisition # 37475
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $48.00 - $52.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.