Find your next opportunity.
3005 Carrington Mill Blvd Morrisville, NC 27560 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
APC is seeking an Electrical Engineer to work direct for our client in Morrisville, NC. (This position can be fully REMOTE.)
Project team emphasizes IDP program and continuing education. Work has emphasis on restaurant and retail project design, both new construction and renovation.
- Preparing construction drawings which consist of: Interior Lighting Design, Site Lighting Design, Power Distribution Design, Fire Alarm Design, Electrical Service and utility calculations, voltage drop and minimum A.I.C. rating, and Energy Code Analysis
- Review drawings for quality and completeness from the electrical team.
- Coordination with team members and client
- Dedication to the projects assigned
- 4 Year BSEE Degree
- Familiarity with the tasks listed above
- Strong commitment to work quality
- Be proactive in meeting objectives and performance expectations of position
- Must understand the value of client satisfaction
- Familiar with NEC, state building codes and standard industry design practices
- Experience with Excel software and performing lighting calculations
- Experience with Visual 2012/2016 and Acroplot Matrix
- Proficient in AutoCAD. REVIT is a plus.