Find your next opportunity.
Electrical Engineer with PE
2850 Eisenhower Ave Ste 200 Alexandria, VA 22314 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Electrical Engineer with PE. Candidate can be located in one of the following locations: Alexandria, Lynchburg, Richmond, VA; Raleigh, NC; and Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
We are actively seeking a highly experienced and accomplished Electrical Engineer to join a team and contribute their expertise in designing and implementing complex electrical systems.
Our client has a very successful electrical engineering practice in building systems design, with a focus on mission critical facilities, plus a specialty in medium voltage campus distribution and microgrid design.
- Take on a key role as a technical leader within project teams, responsible for delivering comprehensive engineering design packages to a diverse range of clients, including federal agencies, commercial entities, and universities.
- Provide engineering oversight and direction to a team of junior engineers and designers
- Provide leadership and training to design team members under your direction
- Support construction and commissioning activities
- Effectively communicate project information to project manager, design and construction team members, and clients
- Be responsible for quality and accuracy of your work as well as the work of design team members under your direction
- Work collaboratively with the electrical team across all offices to progress internal standards and aid in the development of your colleagues
- 4-15 years of experience in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) at job location or reciprocity within 3 months
- Field knowledge of medium voltage and low voltage electrical distribution systems
- Functional knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Familiarity with system modeling software (i.e. ETAP, SKM)
- Knowledge and application of sustainable design practices
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States
- Candidate must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
- Prior consulting experience is preferred
- Federal government design experience is preferred
- Building system design experience is preferred
- LEED accreditation is a plus
- LC certification is a plus
Job Requisition # 37804
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $90,000 - $140,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.