Find your next opportunity.
Embedded Software Integration Engineer
7900 National Service Rd Greensboro, NC 27409 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Embedded Software Integration Engineer located in Greensboro, NC. This is a 5-month contract opportunity.
This position is an onsite opportunity.
- Manage and configure the software platform and integrate application software components and the software platform into complete node software.
- Verify the software platform.
- This includes software build environment and continuous integration/deployment.
- The Embedded Software Integration Engineer also develops the embedded software technologies and the software platform.
- Lead ESW integration in a technical team and play an active role in the delivery. Integrate deliveries from others.
- Responsibility for securing quality and readiness before release.
- The deliveries are often focused on the early phases of the development cycle, developing technical roadmaps.
- Network across the organization, as well as influencing the work in the other sites. Develop acquired competence, as well as participate in the business development.
- Self-sufficient, takes lead on own tasks and able to work/plan independently.- Self-driven proactive engagement with learning opportunities and ongoing.
- Shows potential for longer-term development.
- Honing skills in discipline whilst growing a more general, broader view of wider TD/BA system.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience.
Job Requisition # 37945
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $35.00 - $40.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.