Find your next opportunity.
Engineering PM / PE
481 Winscott Rd Ste 200 Benbrook, TX 76126 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Engineering PM / PE to work with a team located in Benbrook, TX (Fort Worth area). This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client working On-Site in Benbrook. *Candidates MUST Reside in the greater DFW area. This is NOT a remote position
The Project Engineer / Project Manager will act as a coordinating figure, dealing with stakeholders across all areas of the project. They will interpret the needs, expectations, and limitations of each and bring them together to achieve successful project delivery.
- Planning and forecasting of the project
- Acquisition of appropriate staff, materials, and equipment
- Liaising with contractors, suppliers, and internal company stakeholders
- Keeping the project on schedule
- Keeping the project on budget
- People management of the project team
- Ongoing reporting of the project progress
- Ensuring that all aspects of the project proceed while adhering to internal company SOPs as well as external regulations and laws – this includes maintenance of project documentation
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise on a project – finding efficient and effective solutions
- Commissioning and qualification responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer Licensure in Texas
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
Job Requisition # 37670
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $110,000 - $140,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.