Find your next opportunity.
Financial Analyst III
526 South Church Street Charlotte, NC 28202 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Financial Analyst III to work with a team in Charlotte, NC. This is a 12-month contract assignment with the possibility of extension with our client.
- Analyzes past and present financial data of organization and estimates future revenues and expenditures, applying principles of finance.
- Runs and documents financial analysis projects.
- Aids organization with financial functions, such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, consolidation, cost control, and project control.
- Evaluates and analyzes capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc. Analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses.
- Documents revenues and expenditures expected and submits to management. Develops financial accounting concepts for financial planning and control.
- Assists in preparation of special studies, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Advises management on matters, such as effective use of resources and assumptions underlying budget forecasts. Interprets budgets to management.
- Conducts and may lead audits.
- May assist in financial analysis of legislative projects to develop capital improvement budget.
- May act as consultant to management on financial policies, procedures, and applications.
- May assist business partners in developing budget and efficient use of funds.
- May provide functional and technical direction to other staff members.
- 6+ years experience.
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $35 - $44 hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.