Find your next opportunity.
Financial Analyst: II (Intermediate)
1701 N Towanda Ave Chicago, IL 60643 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Financial Analyst: II (Intermediate)to work a hybrid schedule in Bloomington, IL. This is an 18-month contract opportunity with our client.
As a Financial Analyst - Systems Accountant you'll be responsible for balancing daily systems to the general ledger, monthly account reconciliations, as well as analysis for erroneous transactions.
- Perform daily balancing for accounting provided by several source systems processes.
- Ensure transactions have been recorded accurately by business partners and verify to bank transactions.
- Complete monthly journal entries into Lawson Financial.
- Monthly account reconciliations require documentation and follow up for suspense, premium and miscellaneous accounts.
- Communication is required monthly for account reconciliation.
- Typically requires 2-5 years of relevant experience or a combination of related experience, education and training.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to work independently, perform analysis and problem solve.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Candidate must work well in a team environment.
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $24.45 - $29.45 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.