Find your next opportunity.
Front-End Engineer - React / TypeScript (W2 Only)
5900 Windward Parkway , Suite 250 Alpharetta, GA 30005 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Work Location: Alpharetta, GA. Hybrid: 2 days a week onsite in Alpharetta, GA 30005
This is a fantastic permanent, direct-hire (FTE) position with our client, that offers strong, healthy work-life balance, growth & advancement, and the ability to learn new things & thrive. They are truly a fun & collaborative place to work. This comes with a competitive salary, full benefits (multiple medical options, dental, vision, life & disability), generous PTO, and 401k w/ company match.
What you will be expected to do:
In this role, you will work with other developers to enhance (add new features & functionality) and maintain our client’s back-office applications. You will operate in an Agile environment, responsible for front-end (User Interface) and some backend (API) development. You will interact with multiple departments and teams on web-application development. Additionally:
- Participate in requirement gathering meetings and turn the business needs into technical specifications in order to develop user-friendly applications.
- Work to solve complex web application development problems by working with internal stakeholders, team members, and the architecture team.
- Be an influencer through identifying and recommending design improvements & front-end enhancements.
- Participate in the design, building, testing, and deployment of highly scalable & high-volume REST APIs and web services.
- Be a great team player, as well as individual contributor, with a go getter attitude.
- Work with multiple Scrum teams and coordinate development activities on a shared code base.
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of REST API experience.
- Experience building responsive web applications that communicate with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes & methodologies.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles and design patterns.
- Experience with CI/CD principles and practices.
- Able to communicate effectively, collaborate, and work with a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A go getter!
- Strive to learn and grow; intellectually curious. Looks for opportunities to solve problems, not just identify them. Doesn't wait to be told what to do.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with eCommerce and transactional applications.
- Java experience.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or similar.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is $120,000 to $135,000 per year. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.