Find your next opportunity.
520 Stacy Court, Unit B Lafayette, CO 80026 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented GIS Analyst. This position is in Lafayette, CO with a hybrid schedule. This is a fulltime permanent opportunity with our client.
Under the general supervision of the GIS Manager, the GIS Analyst will perform GIS data analytics, manipulation, transformation, development and mapping utilizing ArcGIS, AutoCAD, and other GIS software packages as required.
- Use various geospatial software to produce visualizations, reports, and analysis of field survey data.
- Research public records and websites for data collection and acquisition.
- Develop and maintain the company’s data library.
- Perform associated mapping and records work as assigned.
- Perform quality control with complex datasets to ensure error free data delivery.
- Produce complex deliverables including advanced mapping, complex data schemas, and advanced geospatial analysis.
- Prepare specialty maps, webmaps, web applications, and dashboard for internal and external clients.
- Work with project managers and clients to determine best methods and practices to meet requirements.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Advanced knowledge of ESRI’s suite of products including ArcGIS, ArcPRO, and ArcGIS Enterprise.
- Intermediate knowledge of FME and the ability to develop complex workbenches.
- Ability to take lead on tasks needed to meet client needs and demands.
- Work with minimal direct supervision.
- Exceptional attention to detail to maintain and enter data in a GIS database.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective harmonious working relationships with existing staff.
- Ability to review work for accuracy and completeness and the initiative to recommend solutions or improvements.
- Ability to apply land surveying methodologies, formulas, principles, and techniques to solve surveying related problems.
Job Requisition #36640
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $90,000 - $95,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.