Find your next opportunity.
Generation Project Leader
600 Canal Place Richmond, VA 23219 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Generation Project Leader located in Richmond, VA. This is a 12-month contract opportunity.
This position is an onsite opportunity.
This position will be responsible for tracking and managing the engineering status of substations being constructed as part of new solar generating stations. The successful Generation Project Leader will be the primary point of contact for the contractor during the engineering. This position will primarily be a 40 hour a week office position with occasional overtime required when it has been authorized by the hiring manager. Occasional day trips may be required to sites in construction to help troubleshoot field related engineering issues.
- Detailed technical knowledge of high voltage engineering and construction.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of high voltage equipment including but not limited to breakers, switches, transformers, relaying & metering etc.
- BS degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred plus at least at least three (3) years experience managing projects or managing multi-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Must have good technical and cost management skills.
- Strong communication and integration skills.
- Ability to coordinate processes and provide leadership in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze information and made sound decisions.
- Demonstrated computer skills.
- Some substation and overhead/underground line experience.
Job Requisition # 37950
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $51.00 - $56.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.