Find your next opportunity.
Generation Project Manager
BRADHAM BLVD AND HWY 215 Jenkinsville, SC 29065 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Generation Project Manager in Jenkinsville, SC. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with the possibility for extension with our client.
Contractor will report through the Design Engineering organization assisting with the management of site projects from initiation to closeout phases. Will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience in project management, relevant technologies, and leadership in the assigned project areas. Should have strong team building skills, demonstrated skill and ability in effectively leading teams to achieve project goals and milestones. Ability to develop, manage and monitor project performance to ensure results meet project requirements and schedules. Ability to coordinate the resolution of technical problems and implement changes.
- 6+ years of experience
- Demonstrated experience with managing electrical and I&C projects at site from initiation phase (funding requests, starting projects), through Design, Execution (Field Implementation) and Closeout phases.
- Demonstrated experience with Electrical, I&C disciplines focused projects.
- Experienced in following Station Processes and Project Management best practices to manage Projects.
- Demonstrated experience with using Online and Outage processes to schedule projects.
- Experience with using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
- Experience with reviewing P6 Project Schedules.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation capabilities
- Ability to lead, collaborate, or work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to work and develop rapport with all levels of management and staff.
- Nuclear Projects experience.
Job Requisition #37174
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $58.57 - $63.57 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.