Find your next opportunity.
Grease Sales Representative
2340 US Highway 301 N Dunn, NC 28334 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Grease Sales Representative. The position is 100% Remote. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
We are seeking a driven Sales Representative with a specialized focus on heavy duty grease applications. The selected candidate will pursue the sale of our products to regional distributors, commercial accounts and national corporate accounts, initiating activities to maximize growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Develop a core market segment of medium to large customers in both the automotive, wholesale and fleet commercial markets.
- Drive new and profitable business through cold calling, networking, internal and external leads, existing customers and other associated methods.
- Manage both new and existing accounts
- Prepare sales plans and forecasts, monitor and track plans to ensure sales quota is met and/or exceeded
- Develop and propose customer solutions utilizing our vast product and service offerings.
- CRM for activity management and growth initiatives
- Prepare information for customer specific requests, including role and scope of job, including margins and overall profitability.
- Weekly travel is required, with overnight travel as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business or BS in chemistry
- 3-5 years of business to business sales experience preferably within the petroleum lubricant market or aftermarket sales industry.
- Strong business acumen, time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Job Requisition # 37937 #LI-LB1
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $100,000 - $115,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.