Find your next opportunity.
IBM Security Identity Manager Architect
Remote Denver, CO 80014 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented IBM Security Identity Manager Architect. This position is 100% remote. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with our client.
We are seeking an experienced Architect with IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) skills to support our Mail Service environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to our project team to ensure the successful implementation and ongoing maintenance of ISIM in our Mail Service environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement an ISIM solution for our Mail Service environment.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to project team members on ISIM architecture and design.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for the Mail Service ISIM solution.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the Mail Service ISIM solution.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high-quality code is delivered.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies related to ISIM.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in ISIM architecture and design.
- Strong knowledge of IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) architecture, design, and implementation.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with other identity and access management systems.
- Knowledge of security best practices for software development.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Familiarity with Mail Service environments and associated technologies.
Job Requisition #37098
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $54.85 - $59.85 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.