Find your next opportunity.
IBM Tools Developer
3039 E Cornwallis Road Durham, NC 27709 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented IBM Tools Developer to work fully remote. This is a 6-month contract opportunity our client.
Our Fortune 100 client is a leading company in the industry and they are looking for an IBM Tools Developer who has experience with FileNEt, ICC/ICCSAP, and Content Manager support. The ideal candidate should have a passion for innovation and be able to develop high-quality solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
- As an IBM Tools Developer, you will work in a dynamic environment to develop, implement and support high-quality solutions.
- You will be responsible for designing and developing software solutions that meet business requirements, utilizing your skills in FileNEt, ICC/ICCSAP, and Content Manager support.
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including business stakeholders, project managers, and other developers, to understand business needs and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Design and develop software solutions using FileNEt, ICC/ICCSAP, and Content Manager support.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and deploy software solutions.
- Participate in code reviews, identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Write automated tests to ensure the quality of the software.
- Maintain and improve existing software applications.
- Provide technical support to end-users.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience with FileNEt, ICC/ICCSAP, and Content Manager support.
- Familiarity with IBM Tools.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Job Requisition #36924
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $54.85 - $59.85 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.