Find your next opportunity.
IT Infrastructure Sr Project Manager
1 Parkway South Greenville, SC 29615 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented IT Infrastructure Project Manager to work with a team in Greenville, SC. This is a 12-month contract assignment with the possibility of extension with our client.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- A project manager (PM) in the Information Technology can manage projects that are transverse (work required across all of IT).
- The PM is responsible for delivering the project scope on time and within budget in additional to leading the project steering committee meetings and ensuring communication is flowing appropriately to all stakeholders and teams.
- Manage the project scope, timeline and budget; Typical is to have 2 – 5 projects at a time
- Lead Steering Committee meetings (all levels of management)
- Analyze and schedule the Changes associated with the project implementations
- Manage project coordinating work across multiple teams and IT suppliers (IBM, BT, etc.)
- Must reforecast project budget at least monthly
- Facilitate lessons learned after each project go live
- Coordinate and facilitate all project related meetings
- Ensure a smooth turnover / transition to production (update Service Desk knowledge articles, have appropriate project documentation for BAU, ensure proactive monitoring in place, etc.)
- Knowledge of Information Technology preferred
- Communication & Documentation
- Must work well in coordinating across multiple platforms / entities / countries / cultures
- Lead and Facilitate effective and efficient meetings
- Ask relevant questions, absorb answers
- Ability to build effective PowerPoint presentations
- Must be proactive and work independently
- Help drive continuous improvement in the overall project management processes
- Team player
- Self-motivated, driven to achieve results on time within budget
- PMP, Agile and other Project Management Best Practices
- Process management and ability to manage project tasks following the IT processes and respecting lead times for various requests
- O365 tools
- MS Project
- MS PowerPoint
- Minimum 5 years of Project management experience
- Experience working across multiple geographical zones
- Management of dispersed teams
- Management of large projects (>$500k)
- Project Management and/or LEAN certification
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $45 - $53 hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.