Find your next opportunity.
IT Support Technician
600 East 4th St Charlotte, NC 28202 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented IT Support Technician located in Charlotte, NC. This is a 1-year contract opportunity with the possibility to extend.
This position will repair broken and warrantied technology devices and will verify devices are configured to our client's standards from a centralized location. This position will also support the technology team with the installation of new technology equipment and refresh projects, inventory audits and processes, pick up and deliveries of technology devices, and level 1 technology support, as needed.
- Repair technology services,
- Use ticketing system to track all deployments and document devices,
- Configure technology devices using the Client's standards (i.e. operating system, software) and enroll equipment in the proper management system,
- Assist in decommission and surplus technology devices,
- Assist with inventory procedures and audits,
- Ability to work overhead and on a ladder for lightweight Access point installation.
- Associate degree and 1 year of technology device repair and support
- 3 years of technology support
- Knowledge of local area network and network management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of productivity software and applications
- Knowledge of diagnosis and repair of network equipment.
- Knowledge of installation of network equipment and application.
- Detail oriented
Job Requisition # 37791 #LI-LB1
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $25.00 - $29.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.