Find your next opportunity.
Junior Full Stack .Net Developer
2420 Two Notch Rd Lexington, SC 29072 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Junior Full Stack .Net Developer located in Lexington SC. This is a 6-month contract to hire opportunity.
This position is an onsite opportunity for the 1st 6 months and then will be hybrid.
The Junior Developer will create easy-to-use dashboards, interactive reports, and compelling data visualizations that enable users to consume and analyze a broad range of data. Will also manage the servers the data and services are executed on for numerous Computer and Cyber Security Health initiatives.
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using a Full Suite of software including but not limited to .NET, C#
- Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models us MS SQL
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Webpages in support of Daily Production Activities
- Execute modified Agile approach with the customer and IT Development Team
- Interact with Customer requesting webpages and reports to clearly define problem, potential solutions, and validate.
- Manage Windows Operating Systems and Servers for assigned systems.
- Troubleshoot, modify, and refresh Legacy Applications
- Continuous Learning of new tools such of Power BI, Power Automate, OSI PI and others.
- Continuous Learning of current work methods for Cyber Security
- Ideally Experience developing using Full Stack
- Experience with data extraction and queries.
- Ability to interact with business as well as technical teams.
- Comprehensive knowledge of data design, data modeling, data management, and data visualization
- Strong communication and client management skills
- Ability to learn and respond quickly to the fast-changing business environment.
- Ability to multitask and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with a problem-solving approach.
- Ability to work in an agile environment with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- A team player and able to lead and initiate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Business Analytics, Data Science or Computer Science
- Experience building visualizations in Power BI Desktop.
- Experience with MS SQL, Oracle
- Prior Professional Services or Consulting experience a plus.
- Experience in MS Excel, Power Point and Visualization Tools
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $40 - $45 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.