Find your next opportunity.
Lead Dev/Ops Engineer
1701 N Towanda Ave Bloomington, IL 61701 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Are you an experienced Lead Dev/Ops Engineer? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Lead Dev/Ops Engineer to work a hybrid schedule (or remote) for a client in Bloomington, IL. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with the possibility for extension or to go permanent with our client.
Our client is seeking a Dev/Ops - Java Application Engineer to join its Service Management Technology Team. With excellent communication and collaboration skills, the person in this role ensures the planning, selection, build, and maintenance of high-quality technology solutions that meet defined and emerging business capability needs in a cost-effective way. Partners with IT Security Analysts and Enterprise Architects to establish, understand, and adhere to technical and IT security standards. Involved in all aspects of the technology lifecycle to ensure that non-functional and functional requirements are adhered to in design and build so solutions are stable, secure, resilient, and perform well. Ensures that systems are maintained and supported to run effectively in production.
- Design, build, implement, and support Technology solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology OR,
- Master's degree and at least 6 years of experience in information technology OR,
- At least 10 years of experience in information technology.
- And 2 years of lead experience.
- Experience in automating workflow and process flows using CI/CD tools, promoting concepts facilitating infrastructure as code.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing with Java.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in implementing DevOps practices/tools in areas such as continuous integration/delivery solutions, platform and release automation, tool selection, metrics tracking.
- Minimum 2 years coaching individuals and teams in Agile best practices preferably in a development or operations role.
- Experience with DevOps tools across development lifecycle. (e.g. GitLab, GoCD, AWS, Azure, Docker, Artifactory)
- An understanding of the principles and values underlying Lean and Agile flow. Prior success applying Scrum/Kanban/SAFe/LeSS experience is preferred.
Job Requisition #37056
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $73.85 - $78.85 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.