Find your next opportunity.
Lead Product Development Project Manager
7900 National Service Rd Winston Salem, NC 27127 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Lead Product Development Project Manager located in Greensboro, NC. This is a 5-month contract opportunity.
This position is an onsite opportunity.
We are seeking a motivated and qualified Project Manager, who wants a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, to join a dynamic team working with the latest technology in automotive testing.
As an Engineering Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing the verification and validation test plan according to the defined project deliverables. This includes identifying resources, securing budget, and coordinating the efforts of team members to deliver results according to plan.
- Manage and secure that all activities for verification and validation of features and vehicle regulations are identified, planned, optimized, and completed.
- Deliver project requirements with Quality, on-time Delivery, maintain Cost and fulfill vehicle Feature targets (QDCF).
- Manage all incoming test requests through risk management approach, with support of Feature Engineers.
- Define test plan prioritization and proactively communicate project risks.
- Represent the Complete Vehicle organization in project management teams, design reviews, clinics, etc.
- Identify necessary resources and related costs such as simulation, rig test & test trucks to execute the V&V plan.
- Lead feature reviews and report feature fulfillment, verification, and validation status to the project team.
- Deliver input to project documentation (e.g. requirement specification, project description, PAP/PDP, risk register, lessons learned).
- Ensure that project time plans (level 1-3, commodity/module) cover all activities needed to fully verify and validated components, systems, and functions.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (master’s preferred)
- 5-8+ years of project management experience (automotive industry preferred)
- Good communication skills and positive mind-set
- Strong interest in developing relationships with stakeholders
- Leadership experience
- Quality tool skills (Risk analysis, FMEA, Project Assurance quality)
- Experience with SAFe Agile methodology
- Familiarity with North American automotive safety regulations (FMVSS/CMVSS)
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $41.00 - $46.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status. #LI-Hybrid, #LI-WC1