Find your next opportunity.
Lead SAP Analyst - Order to Cash
1 Avx Blvd Fountain Inn, SC 29644 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Lead SAP Analyst - Order to Cash to work with a team located in Fountain Inn, SC. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
Responsible for hands-on system configuration of SAP functions supporting Order to Cash processes for global manufacturer. The position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with global business users, and involves onsite and offshore IT resources. The incumbent will guide client through best-practice process scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing our SAP S4/HANA functionality. The candidate will use their functional knowledge of order to cash best practices, configuration, and master data to standardize client’s global platform and improve business operations.
- Configure and maintain the relevant S/F HANA components that support order to cash processes (sales, pricing, shipping, billing, rebates, credit card processing, availability Check ATP, credit card processing, chargeback management (GTM))
- Provide guidance to the business on appropriate use of the SAP system through multiple go-lives and releases
- Guide team members with best practice process and data management
- Coordinate projects and SAP changes
- Assist in identifying recommendations for enhancements and changes that may involve custom design, optional, and third-party products to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the ERP system
- Consult users on technology changes that will impact work processes
- Responsible for the design and management of interfaces related to data and processes within the Order to Cash function
- Partner with ERP solution integrator to resolve issues related to the use or functionality of the system
- Serves as a point of contact for power users and performs problem identification and spot training to prevent problem reoccurrence and knowledge transfer. Escalates tier 2 problems to appropriate support
- Develop and implement testing scenarios
- Create quality documentation (business process documents, configuration documents, process flows, etc.)
- Partner in developing and implementing end user training and materials for internal associates and all field locations
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or related field is required
- Experience with SAP in a global manufacturing environment is required
- 8+ years’ experience in configuration of SAP order to cash processes including EDI, e-commerce, and sales order processing systems
- Knowledge of outbound/inbound ABAP interfaces using IDOCs, BAPIs, RFCs to/from Middleware and flat files
- Experience with S/4 HANA and Fiori highly desired with full life-cycle implementations
- Certification in SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) is nice to have
- Ability to travel up to 50%, both domestic and international
- Ability to multitask and manage workload with minimal supervision
- Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver
- Manage and train people
- Strong analytical skills with heightened problem-solving ability
- Very detail oriented with strong follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Job Requisition # 37970
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $125,000 - $145,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.