Find your next opportunity.
Lead Software Engineer
Remote Atlanta, GA 30305 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Lead Software Engineer that’s skilled in React, Node.js, TypeScript, APIs, Cloud, and GraphQL.
This permanent, full-time position is 100% remote. Our client does not hire out of California.
What makes this company great is a great culture, good work-life balance, and collaborative environment. Along with a base salary, it comes with an annual bonus, equity, full benefits, 401k w/ matching, and a very generous PTO plan.
Our Client is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to join a fast-growing engineering team in developing new and existing systems. In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to the design, execution, implementation and support of cloud-based architecture systems, micro-services, databases, APIs, and web applications. You will be accountable for the day-to-day delivery of a software engineering team. Will work closely with multiple teams (Senior IT leadership, IT operations, Software Engineering, QA, Project Management, and the Product team). You will be expected to code by example, participate in code reviews and act as a mentor/answer-key for software engineers. You need to demonstrate strong leadership, assertiveness, attentiveness, compromise, and excellent communication skills. Strong technical experience in software engineering, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment are a must for this exhilarating role.
What you will be expected to do:
- Lead software engineering team of 3-6 members
- Be a technical expert by diving deep into codebases, asking the right questions, and learning from others.
- Embrace change and coach others in adopting new processes, direction, and technologies.
- Work closely with the Project Management and Product team to transform business requirements into software specifications & priorities.
- Manage and maintain the SDLC and ITIL using both Agile and Scaled Agile methods, and associated Code Repository Management techniques.
- Ensure that internal IT framework policies are implemented and followed.
- Guide, support, mentor and help junior developers to grow via code reviews, architecture learning sessions, brainstorming, and knowledge sharing.
- Lead team in creating code components that are clean, usable, and well-organized.
- Documentation of existing and new systems.
- Drive team to not just fix issues but establish response plans and execute corrective actions.
Skills & experience you need to have:
- 1-2 years of experience in a Lead Software Engineer or Developer role.
- 8+ years of Full Stack development experience in cloud-based environments.
- Cloud experience is a must. Having AWS experience is preferred.
- Experience in React, Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, REST APIs, and Microservices
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines, Containerization, and SDLC Automation.
- Deep understanding of Relational & NoSQL database systems: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Google Datastore, etc.
Bonus points for:
- React Native, Python, and Django experience.
- Data Visualization & Analytics tools experience.
- Experience in Customer First enterprises; dedication to Customer satisfaction
A reasonable estimate of the pay for this role is $140,000 to $145,000 Base per year. That comes with a 10% Bonus + Equity.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.