Find your next opportunity.
MAOP Project Information Specialist II
4720 Piedmont Row Dr Charlotte, NC 28210 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented MAOP Project Information Specialist to work with a team located in Charlotte, NC. This is a 1-year contract opportunity.
Hybrid Opportunity – 2 days a week in office is required (Monday/Tuesday), additional days in office can be requested on occasion.
Schedule: 7am-4pm / 8am-5pm
The MAOP Project Information Management Specialist is a part of the Project Information Management team as well as a member of multiple project or program teams (up to 30 simultaneously) of varying size and complexity. This position will lead the substantiation of MAOP for projects executed by the Natural Gas Major Projects (NGMP) group.
Seeking candidates with advanced Document Controls experience in the construction, utility, telecom, etc. space that have dealt with projects revolving around structural builds specifically (buildings, pipelines, transmission lines, etc.). These candidates need to be comfortable working in a corporate/office environment rather than directly on job sites with changing projects and work locations.
- Daily execution of the Project Deliverable Management Plan ensuring alignment and compliance with all Company Manuals, Requirements and Specifications.
- Coordinate issue resolution efforts by evaluating records (alignment sheets, pressure test packages, BOM / Material Test Records, etc.), tracking issues, recommending options to move forward and escalating issues as needed to assist with timely resolution.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure compliance with Company and Department requirements including stage-gate and project governance requirements.
- Identify accountable parties, metrics and controls to ensure that each Deliverable is complete in its entirety while reflecting the unique characteristics of the project.
- Set, monitor and reinforce MAOP and Deliverable quality expectations with internal and external team members and stakeholders.
- Reinforce project information mechanisms to track and report deliverable timing, quality and rejection rates.
- Secure and quality control project Deliverables to ensure they meet requirements/expectations and are ready to be handed-off data and receiving asset owners.
- Mentor PIMS I position.
- Associate 2-year degree in business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent. Related experience in lieu of degree. 5+ Years. Years of prior work-related experience in addition to a degree: 2+ Years
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, etc.), SharePoint, Adobe Pro, EcoSys
- Advanced Document Controls experience - more than data entry/processing (does not want to see legal backgrounds).
- Construction portfolio support ideal
Job Requisition # 37017
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $30.87 - $35.87 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.