Find your next opportunity.
Marketing Specialist 3
Remote Street Redmond, WA 98052 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Marketing Specialist 3. The position is 100% Remote but candidate must be located in the Eastern Time Zone. This is a 9-month contract opportunity.
The main function of a Marketing Specialist is to research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas to determine potential sales of a product or service. A typical Marketing Specialist is responsible for gathering information and determining methods of sale and distribution.
The scope of the role will be to enable our Sales and Marketing teams through the creation of monthly insights and pitch enablement materials. This role is global in nature, individual should be comfortable working virtually with people across multiple time zones.
This role will report into the Global Media Insights Program Manager, but the individual will interact heavily with multiple global partners, including Analytical Leads, Sellers and Marketing partners. Furthermore, this individual will need to adequately understand the Search data ecosystem (or have similar experience) in order to effectively tell stories through data.
- Pull insights and trends for vertical seasonal moments from proprietary AAIG tools (e.g. Power BI).
- Package & deliver Sales enablement decks for peak seasonal moments and/or newly incubated product offerings. Additional content packaging may include one-pagers, blogs and social media infographics.
- Partner management & collaboration with Marketing and Sales partners.
- Ensuring 100% brand compliance on all assets.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent training preferred.
- 5-7 years related experience required.
- Proven experience in a data-focused role pairing data visualization with storytelling to deliver persuasive presentations. 4+ years preferred.
- Experience using data visualization tools such as PowerBI/Tableau. Comfortable exporting large data sets and manipulating data in Excel, e.g. building pivot tables, v-lookups.
- Creative problem-solving skills, a growth mindset to ensure feedback from partners is activated against.
- Strong communication skills and experience managing multiple stakeholders and workback plans.
- Self Starter, comfortable with an autonomous, virtual work environment.
- Strong written skills required. Experience writing or editing blogs/essays/whitepapers a plus.
- Experience coding/writing scripts for SQL, Python, R or other similar languages, a plus.
Job Requisition # 37644
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $30.15 - $35.15 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.