Find your next opportunity.
Network / UCaaS Telecom Administrator
4900 Falls of Neuse Rd , Suite 150 Raleigh, NC 27609 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Network. / UCaaS Telecom Administrator in Raleigh, NC. This is a 6-month contract to hire opportunity with our client.
The IT Network Telecom Admin will be based out of the Raleigh office, with operations throughout the U.S., and will report directly to the Manager, IT Network Management. This position will have overall responsibility, as a network telecom administrator, for supporting the installation, configuration, and maintenance of the corporate telephony and unified communications environments.
- Install, configure, and maintain telephony and unified communications hardware, operating systems, and software. Includes wired and mobile systems / solutions.
- Provide support and troubleshooting of telephony and unified communications environments.
- Provide support, troubleshooting, and testing for new applications and software releases.
- Supports system monitoring, site monitoring, performance tuning, system analysis, and backup / recovery processes and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulatory telephony requirements.
- Performs user account add, move, deletion modifications within telephony and unified communication environments.
- Provide technical documentation and metric information collection, analyzation, and report summarization.
- Interfaces and / or supports the IT Networking Management, IT Service Desk Management, and Security and Compliance teams both onsite and remote as necessary.
- Follow and ensure standardized processes and procedures, as well as IT Security policies, principles, and practices.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner.
- Provides on-call 24 x 7 support on a rotating basis.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience required.
- 2+ years’ experience in Information Technology experience required.
- Experience supporting corporate IT infrastructure required.
- Experience with the following is strongly preferred:
- PBX system administration
- Unified communication administration
- UCaaS provider administration such as Nextiva, Teams, RingCentral, Zoom
- Carrier / cellular provider administration such as Verizon and AT&T
- Contact / call center solution administration such as Five9, 8x8, Teams, RingCentral
- Firm understanding of the fundamentals of network engineering (TCP/IP and OSI models)
- DNS / DHCP Administration
- Knowledge of SIP signaling protocol
- Understanding of API interfaces and XML based languages
- Ability to work autonomously
- Critical thinking, judgement, and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral communication
- Robust attention to detail, organization, and time management skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services
- This position requires travel in the United States.
Job Requisition #37530
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $23.50 - $28.50 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.