Find your next opportunity.
OS365 System Administrator
6501 Six Forks Road, Suite 430 Raleigh, NC 27615 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented OS365 System Administrator. This is a 6-month contract opportunity.
Job Responsibilities: #LI-LB1
- Management of the global Office 365 platform (Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Exchange Online)
- Management of the global IT collaboration platforms (SharePoint on premise, Microsoft Teams) projects according to the organizational goals.?
- Migration of SharePoint on premise services to SharePoint Online. You are responsible for inventory, maintenance and reporting of SharePoint usage and future development planning.
- Partner Management and steering of their activities (e.g. coordination of change implementation, Security enhancements, troubleshooting SharePoint issues, Identity management integration)
- Contact for internal customers regarding upcoming Collaboration projects and consultancy during the projects (e.g. Project initiation, onboarding, maintenance, offboarding, RACI matrix, budgeting)
- 3rd?Level Support for the SharePoint and Office 365 environment
- 5 years:?SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Active Directory, Azure AD experience
- 5 years:?SharePoint technology components
- Certifications for SharePoint and Office 365 collaboration services
Job Requisition # 37036
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $48.41 - $52.41 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.