Find your next opportunity.
8024 Stage Hills Boulevard , Suite 101 Bartlett, TN 38133 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Office Principal to work with a team located in Bartlett, TN. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
We are seeking a full-time qualified candidate for our Memphis Office Principal. This person is a member of the Regional Management Team and plays a vital role focused on optimizing the overall performance of the Region.
- Direct management of the local office operations including staffing, scheduling, oversight of daily projects, and field and office activities.
- Manages operational matters within a location including, but not limited to, project management and delivery, technical excellence, client service delivery, client satisfaction, claims resolution, quality, resource deployment, employee development and training, safety, and facility management.
- Profitability of all projects within an office, including revenue generation, project margin achievement, DSO, and utilization.
- Develops annual budget, prepares financial outlook and other financial performance forecasts and manages revenue recognition.
- Works in collaboration with Corporate Directors, Regional Directors and Market Directors to develop strategies to enhance current and new business opportunities, capture new business, and increase market share. Ensures proper resources are available, developed, and acquired to meet the current and future project delivery requirements.
- Forecasts office business performance, ensures accurate budgeting, revenue recognition, and preparation of period/quarter/annual outlook.
- Focuses on optimizing the overall performance of the office, while at the same time optimizing the overall performance of the region and corporation.
- Responsible for talent management, workload balancing and sharing of resources, including supervision and coaching for the team on all aspects of performance, including recruitment, onboarding, terminations, performance management, mentoring and training, and scheduling project tasks and staff.
- Actively participates in major management and technical decisions regarding projects. May include editing of technical reports and reviews prior to senior review. Understands and performs risk management on routine projects.
- Drives office performance through direction and execution of client management and new business development.
- Prepares proposals and cost estimates on small to large size projects.
- Maintains active involvement in at least one technical society or professional organization, serving on local committees when possible.
- Reinforces collaboration and team building, ensures client focus, demonstrates a commitment to excellence and innovation, and motivates others to ensure positive morale and engagement.
- Accountable for achieving the following location KPIs: EBIBT, sales, backlog growth, employee engagement/retention, client satisfaction, DSO, claims, office space utilization, utilization (office and personal).
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in a related field including minimum of 5 years' experience in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects and/or internal duties simultaneously.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate an awareness for clients' needs and understanding of contract commitments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; good business and/or technical writing skills are required for this position.
- Self-starter and motivated to develop business.
- Understanding of accounting (S&ME P&L Statement), human resources, and risk management.
Job Requisition # 37666
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $88,000 - $185,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.