Find your next opportunity.
Outage Coordinator III
13225 Hagers Ferry Road Huntersville, NC 28078 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Outage Coordinator III in Huntersville, NC. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with the possibility for extension with our client.
Develops and maintains detailed outage schedules using P6
- Develops and maintains the detailed and accurate outage work schedule. Properly sequences Major Projects work order tasks (in P6) and integrates the Major Projects EC into the Station Schedule. This may require adding ACTIVITIES to the Schedule to cover the detailed integration.
- Collaborate with the Implementation Managers and Project Managers to develop the Properly Sequenced and Detailed Schedule.
- Provide input and assistance to Work Control, Operations, and Maintenance to Integrate the Major Projects ECs into the Station Schedule.
- Develops and maintains detailed testing and retest schedules and resource loading profiles. Interfaces with work group representatives to level resources using selected profiles.
- Reviews specific scope of work orders and makes recommendations for scheduling. Develops 'what if' schedules and performs analysis with working groups to determine the most effective method of scheduling the work. Identifies support activities and adds these activities to the schedule.
- Updates work management and scheduling software programs (P6). Provides reports to define work scope. Coordinates with Operations to determine the scope of tagging system boundaries. Updates progress on schedules during execution. Conducts critical path analysis for outage schedules.
- Assists with development of post work critiques. Facilitates the interface between multiple work groups. Identifies deficiencies, analyzes alternatives, and recommends solutions to schedule conflicts. Recommends changes to existing methods, procedures, and processes to improve overall outage activities.
- Effectively Communicates technical information, concepts, and ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Leads Schedule reviews for Major Project Teams to ensure resources, durations and logic are optimized
- Coordinates with the Site Outage Team to ensure that schedule conflicts are minimized between the Major Projects activities and Site activities
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- At least 4 years of nuclear power plant experience.
- Technical understanding of nuclear generation principles and operations.
- Outstanding communication and conflict management skills.
- Associates or Higher Degree in Engineering or other scientific discipline generally associated with power plant operations or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years’ experience in maintenance or operations at a nuclear facility.
- Proficiency with current computer business applications to include P6.
Job Requisition #37551
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $43.05 - $48.06 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.