Find your next opportunity.
Outside Sales Representative
Remote Omaha, NE 68007 US
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven, and hungry Outside Sales Representative for our client, a market leading company in the FinTech / Financial Services industry. In this role, you will drive revenue growth through proactive prospecting, cold calling, door-to-door sales, relationship-building, and strategic selling. You will work to expand our client's market presence and drive business success by promoting their products to potential clients. You should be someone who has tons of confidence and passion, along with a strong burning desire to succeed while building lasting relationships with customers.
The products/services you will be selling are kiosks that allow people to buy, sell, and use cryptocurrency easier.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client. It is a remote position, but you will travel locally in & around the Omaha, NE area. What makes this company great is it's people, it's culture, work-life balance, and environment.
What you will be expected to do:
- Identify and target potential clients within the assigned territory through research, cold calling, door to door selling, and networking.
- Daily travel throughout your assigned territory (Omaha, NE area) meeting with prospects, customers, and clients.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with existing and prospective clients to understand their needs and effectively promote our client’s products/services.
- Conduct in-person meetings, presentations, and product demonstrations to showcase the value and benefits of their offerings.
- Create and implement personalized sales strategies to meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue targets.
- Work with internal teams to ensure smooth order processing, delivery, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a competitive edge by staying updated on industry trends, market developments, and competitor offerings.
- Effectively manage the sales cycle from lead generation to closing deals, ensuring a seamless customer experience.
- With the assistance of your manager, negotiate terms, pricing, and contracts with clients, addressing any objections or concerns.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client interactions, sales activities, and pipeline using Salesforce.
- Be a brand ambassador, representing the company's values and always maintaining a professional image.
- Continuously strive to improve sales skills, product knowledge, and overall performance.
What you need to have:
- 1-2+ years of outside sales experience. Door to Door sales experience is highly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to effectively convey value propositions, negotiate terms, and build rapport with clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to establish and nurture lasting relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Are motivated by achieving and exceeding sales targets, consistently demonstrating competitiveness and a goal-oriented mindset.
- Can work independently, manage time effectively, and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify client needs, offer tailored solutions, and address objections to close deals successfully.
- Ability to communicate product features and benefits effectively.
- Able and willing to learn and understand the industry landscape, trends, and market dynamics.
- Able to adjust strategies based on client feedback, market changes, and evolving business goals.
- Comfortable using CRM software (Salesforce), sales tools, and other technologies to manage leads, track interactions, and report progress.
- Proficient in building and expanding a professional network through industry events, trade shows, and networking opportunities.
- Commitment to conducting business with integrity, honesty, and professionalism.
- Enthusiastic, positive, and resilient, with a genuine passion for sales and customer satisfaction.
A reasonable estimate of the Base Salary for this role is $70,000 per year plus Commission (uncapped). The on-target earnings (OTE) is $120,000 (base + commission).
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.