Find your next opportunity.
2500 Fairfield Road Greensboro, NC 27407 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Planner II located in Greensboro, NC. This is a 12-month contract opportunity.
This is a hybrid position with 2 - 3 days per week required in the office.
Facilitate implementation of the annual work plan for all projects on the planning horizon. Consult with stakeholders to gather annual work plan data, set priorities, and make adjustments needed to effectively match work and resources for work balance (levelization). Deliver a cost effective and efficient resource plan to the scheduling function.
- Monitor and optimize long range implementation plan and direct required schedule changes.
- Initiate and conduct monthly work plan meetings with stakeholders to ensure that business goals and objectives are being met by adhering to the plan and making necessary adjustments.
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Working knowledge of Maximo
- Utility experience is a plus
- Knowledge of material acquisition and delivery
- Knowledge of Supply Chain/Transmission operations
Job Requisition # 37660
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $33.76 - $38.76 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.