Find your next opportunity.
1000 East Main Street Plainfield, IN 46168 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Planner II. This position is located in Plainfield, IN. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with the possibility for extension or to go permanent with our client.
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of material acquisition and delivery
- Knowledge of Supply Chain operations
- Working knowledge of Maximo
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Facilitate implementation of the annual work plan for all projects on the planning horizon.
- Consult with stakeholders to gather annual work plan data, set priorities, and make adjustments needed to effectively match work and resources for work balance (levelization).
- Deliver a cost effective and efficient resource plan to the scheduling function.
- Monitor and optimize long range implementation plan and direct required schedule changes.
- Initiate and conduct monthly work plan meetings with stakeholders to ensure that business goals and objectives are being met by adhering to the plan and making necessary adjustments.
- +5 years experience.
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $35 - $40 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.