Find your next opportunity.
1200 Smith Street Two Allen Center , Ref: Agreement # A-0288-2021 Houston, TX 77002 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Process Engineer located in Houston, TX. This is a 1-year contract opportunity with the possibility for extension.
Apply engineering expertise in one or more engineering disciplines to solve complex technical problems having significant impact on any of the Client enterprise activities. Represent Client in dealings with vendors and manufacturers where expert engineering advice is required. Work on complex engineering problems, designs, projects, and reviews engineering work performed by others. May coordinate or direct work of other engineers.
- Provide expert advice and assistance to design, construction, and maintenance engineers and operating personnel on all matters pertaining to his/her field of experience
- Act as Client's representative in dealings with vendors and manufacturers pertaining to his/her field of experience
- Review existing operations within a particular area of expertise to determine potential problems and remedies to existing problems
- Undertake studies and investigations to resolve problems outside the scope of available published literature
- Plan, schedule and provide work direction when required for preparation of studies, designs, processes, reports, correspondence and related data and assures the efficiency, adequacy and conformance to overall objectives of all phases of complex engineering problems
- Formulate the basis for the resolution of problems in any of several basic or special engineering disciplines by analyzing and evaluating all pertinent data with respect to scope, effect on existing installations, economic impact and other applicable considerations
- Initiate detailed work outline and makes decisions as to basic approaches, processes, or equipment; perform work for final development of specialized or technical proposals and proposed projects
- Bring all elements of a project together, makes certain that all elements proceed satisfactorily on schedule and initiates corrective action as required
- Discuss, coordinate and resolve problems with personnel throughout ASC, Saudi Aramco and affiliates, and with outside company organizations
- Conduct seminars in the resolution of technical problems with personnel in Project Management, Construction, Operations, and Mechanical Services Organizations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering or other closely related sciences discipline, plus extensive post-graduate participation in technical seminars, extension courses, and/or industrial research; preferably M.S. or higher professional engineering degree; incumbent will normally have achieved industry recognition through activities on committees of professional societies and industry organizations such as ASME, ASTM, API, AIChE, or others
- Twelve (12) years applicable experience, including at least five (5) years as an engineer in responsible charge of technical work in his/her main field; incumbent must be clearly recognized as an expert in his/her field
- Must be able to communicate and comprehend accurately, clearly and concisely in English at a level required to perform the job as outlined
- Must have a thorough knowledge of engineering practices including scientific and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, and codes, standards and specifications
- Must possess good work habits, a strong work ethic, and be able to adhere to company work hours, policies, and standard business etiquette
- Have experience in Off-shore projects
Job Requisition # 37888
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $70.00 - $95.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.