Find your next opportunity.
Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS)
1400 Everman Pkwy, Ste 146 Fort Worth, TX 76140 US
Are you an experienced Professional Land Surveyor (RLPS)? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Professional Land Surveyor (RLPS) to work with a team located in Fort Worth, TX. This is a fulltime permanent opportunity with our client.
Performs advanced surveying work. Work involves planning, conducting and verifying field surveys, including supervision of field crew, conducting inspections, taking field measurements, and overseeing the compilation, update and maintenance of maps for our customers. The Surveyor is responsible and accountable for portions of, one, or more of the following job responsibilities, and other duties as directed that correspond to the overall function of this position. Under the direction of Survey Department Manager, will perform duties under minimal supervision.
- Performs boundary analysis. Provide assignment of crew workload, processing survey data (conventional and GPS). Gather and review completed field work, mapping, survey, legal research and surface modeling, to perform all survey related tasks and calculations
- Coordinates survey crews and projects, relates information to crews as per customer survey orders.
- Collects GPS locations and document features for GIS Data System. Utilize CADD system to enter the required data, such as precise measurements and commands, in order to generate drawings, renderings, report graphics or other digital images. Develop, organize and prepare a variety of complex layouts, drawings and designs from written or verbal specifications, and/or rough or detailed sketches and /or drawings made by technical professionals, converting paper documents into computerized files.
- Researches legalities, verifies work and sign work as accurate, verified and legally complete.
- Maintains designated work areas in a safe, clean, and professional manner. Detect and report improperly operating equipment.
- Assist new employees of the corporation with orientation to their position, learning key support systems and personnel.
- Complies with corporate/departmental policies and procedures governing safety, attendance, tardiness, dress code, professional ethics, and required meetings/seminars.
- Performs other related duties as directed that correspond to the overall function of this position.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- B.S. Degree in applicable field of study, Geology, GIS, Civil Engineering with Registration as a Licensed Professional Surveyor in state that employee will be working in.
- Four –Six years’ progressive education and surveying experience, preferably in an Oil and Gas and/or Gas Pipe environment
- Intermediate to proficient skills using word-processing, spreadsheet, CADD and other computer applications in support of surveying technology.
- Current knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations governing surveying, deeds and plats.
- The following skills are required to perform the essential functions of this job: computer, equipment operation, judgment, interpersonal, math, reading, and writing.
Job Requisition #36797
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $110,000 - $120,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.